Innovative Instrumentation Solutions
On Time Delivery
- Supply and installation of industrial instrumentation
- Supply and installation of flow measuring equipment
- Verification of flow readings and installations
- Supply and installation of instrument and electrical construction consumables such as cable trays, cables,junction boxes, equipment supporting steel, lighting,small power distributors…etc
- Supply of instrument cable
- Calibration and testing of equipment
- Loop checking and commissioning
- Turn key projects
- Project managemet
- Instrumentation calibrations and repairs
- Reconditioning of actuators and control valves
- Repairs and calibration of pressure gauges and chemi seals
- General instrumentation commissioning and project work
- Reconditioning of safety valves and test / certify
- Calibration reports, findings
Reconditioned various control valves, actuators, position control. We get various rubber compounds, butterfly liners in many different shapes and sizes manufactured.
Due to the high import costs, we locally designed a vessel inspection light. Manufactured from 316 S/S, High temperature Silicone rubber seals. 5 Amps non latching push button with 12 Volt Halogen spot light. LED spot lights are also an option where high temperatures are not present.
Setting up and calibrate various Instrumentation like Differential Pressure, Pressure measurement, Temperature and flow. Ultrasonic level, PH and conductivity
Experienced on best selection of Instrumentation and Measurement methods for various plants and process. Suitable materials for various processes including rubber compounds. Instrumentation like Differential Pressure, Pressure measurement, Temperature and flow. Ultrasonic level, PH and conductivity are a few samples.
Heat pump technology has been growing fast over the last 8 years in South Africa. Heat pumps are the most efficient way of heating water right throughout the year. Although heat pumps still use electricity to operate, they use only 33% of what an element would use. For every 1kw of electricity used 3kw of hot water is produced.
Installing a Heating or Cooling System is an investment in your home that will not only keep you and your family comfortable, but also improve the value of your property. Therefore, choosing the right cooling system is vital.