Radar Level Gauge is a liquid (material) level recording instrument in the measurement.
The microwave pulse is sent by the antenna, and then is reflected by the material surface , then is received by the radar systems.
Then is sent to the electronic circuit, the microprocessor can identify the microwave pulse echo regenerate the material or the surface of the liquid.
The correct signal is done by intelligent software, up to millimeter accuracy, nonapplicable harsh environments.
The characteristics of radar level transmitter
1. Small antenna size, easy to install; Non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
2. Almost no corrosion, bubble effect; almost not affected by water vapor in the atmosphere, the temperature and pressure changes.
3. Serious dust environment on the high level meter work has little effect.
4. A shorter wavelength, the reflection of solid surface inclination is better.
5. Beam angle is small, the energy is concentrated, can enhance the ability of echo and to avoid interference.
6. The measuring range is smaller, for a measurement will yield good results.
7. High signal-to-noise ratio, the level fluctuation state can obtain better performance.
8. High frequency, measurement of solid and low dielectric constant of the best choice.
|Application||All kinds of corrosive liquid
|Solid material, Strong dust
|Solid material, Strong dust||Solid particles, Powder
|Hygienic liquid storage, Corrosive container|
|Measuring Range||10 meters||30 meter||70 meters||70 meters||30 meters||20 meters|
|Process Connection||Thread, Flange||Thread, Flange||Universal Flange||Universal Flange||Thread, Flange||Flange|
|Medium Temperature||-40°C ~ 120°C
|-40°C~ 150°C||-40°C ~ 250°C
|-40°C~ 250°C||-40°C~ 250°C||-40°C ~ 150°C
|Process Pressure||-0.1~0.3 MPa||-0.1 ~ 4.0 MPa||-0.1 ~ 0.1 MPa||-0.1 ~ 0.1 MPa||-0.1 ~ 4.0MPa||-0.1 ~ 4.0MPa|
|Accuracy||± 5mm||± 3mm||± 15mm||± 15mm||± 10mm||± 3mm|