4-20mA Remote style Electromagnetic flowmeter water flow meter
A magnetic flow meter, also referred to as mag flow meter or magmeter, is a volumetric flow meter that measures liquids or liquid slurries that have a minimum conductivity of 5 µS/cm. Magnetic flow meters will typically not work with hydrocarbons, distilled water, non-aqueous solutions and non-conductive solutions.
Typical Industries Where Magnetic Flow Meters Are Used
- Water / Wastewater Industry
- Food and Beverage
- Brewing, Distilling, and Wine making
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining, Mineral Processing
- Drinking water supply, water supply, reservoir and pumping station etc.
- Chemical acid, lye, conductive solution, cooling fluid, additives etc.
- Drink water, beer, wine, alcohol, milk, yogurt, fruit juice, syrup, blood etc.
- Refrigeration / air conditioning and refrigeration thermal measurement, or heat energy.
- Sewage, industrial sewage discharge, sewage etc.
6.Control of metal industrial pump, cooling water and the flow of water.
- The textile industry of water, pigments, chemicals, bleaching chemicals etc.